Prices displayed by the Currency Converter are meant as a guide only. Click here for more info.
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom and internationally. See delivery prices for more details.
• Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
• We aim to dispatch all orders within 5 working days of receipt during our working week. Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
• Please note however, that during very busy periods it may not always be possible for us to dispatch Standard UK parcels within this timeframe and that occasionally delays may occur.
• Orders to a UK address are then sent via 1st class post through Royal Mail which they advise takes 2 to 5 working days to the UK, however this can sometimes take a little longer if the post office is having a few problems, and they have advised to allow 15 days for UK orders.
• For more information on European and international orders please see: http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/delivery-options-international/airmail/details
We always try to ensure that your goods are delivered on time. However, sometimes it is delayed by factors beyond our control.
An item is not classified as "Lost" by Royal Mail until it has been missing for:
15 working days in the UK
30 working days for delivery to Europe
35 working days for the rest of the world.
So we will be unable to refund you before we have allowed for this amount of time to pass from the dispatch date. If you still haven't received them after this time period, please contact our customer services team and a refund will be offered. We do advise you refer to the dates above before contacting us.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
• MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, American Express and PayPal
We will send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been dispatched.