We deliver throughout the United Kingdom and internationally. See delivery prices for more details.
• Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
• Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
• Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
• Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
• All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
• MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, American Express and PayPal
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorised and then when the order has been dispatched.